Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Green Daisy Cake Stands

What can be sweeter than these cake stands with a daisy print on the plate….

And these charming vintage green pedestals?
 It is a great marriage.

And I've got 3 of them for sale, $29 each.  If you are interested, leave me a comment, and I will get right back to ya.

 Nothin' is much sweeter, 'cept maybe the cake.


 Where is this Southern Drawl comin' from?

I think it is from pouring over the pictures over at Savvy Southern Style Blog.  I've found a new love over there: click here to fall in love with her blog.  That's where I went to find instructions on how to do a make-over to my old China Hutch.  Pictures will be coming soon.  It turned out great and it really was not difficult.  I will be using it to display my cake stands and vintage linens over at Donato's Floral.

Thanks for stopping by, y'all!  Wink, wink.

No comments:

Post a Comment