Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A Tour of Donato's Floral

But first....

Take a look at what we woke up to this Spring morning on April 23.... and it does not rhyme with tulips!
 The weather man assures us spring is just around the corner, even though it has not given us even a sneak preview.  This is one of the longest lasting winters I can remember.

 At least it is pretty.
Back to Donato's.  You walk into their gift shop.  It is quite lovely.
 They also have rental items (here are a few).
 My station.
Then they have their work area area and warehouse in the back.  It has a cool feel to it.
Here are some of the treasures you can buy from my little area of the shop, lots of vintage linens, napkins, hankies, and doilies.  They are a bargain, I tell you!



You can come here to have a consultation to rent vintage cake stands and table cloths.  Or to buy custom cake stands.

And I have lots of vases, candleabrus, flowers, and vintage accessories that are for sale right now.  Leave a comment if you are interested, or e-mail me at info@ritamarieweddings.com.
Thanks for stopping by!
info@ritamarieweddings.com





No comments:

Post a Comment