Sunday, August 18, 2013

College Road Trip

If you've seen the movie, you will be disappointed with this blog post.  Our trip was not quite so eventful.  But it was awesome, nonetheless!  And oh, how we have missed the mountains and looking at the "Y" each day.


We spent 3 days in Utah, checking out BYU Provo.  My oldest got to participate in a few dance classes to see if she is interested in pursuing anything with dance.  We were so busy we didn't have time for too many pictures, but we did have fun at the cougar one night taking pictures.




Here are a few pictures I found On-line so we can remember the awesome campus!



Then, we spent a few days at BYU Idaho.  They have a wonderful campus and amazing teachers with smaller class sizes there.  We were able to attend Education Week, which was very inspiring.  Again, not enough time for picture taking so here are some more I found On-line.




And here is my husband and his brother enjoying one of the classes that our sister-in-law taught.


All in all, my oldest says she wants to attend BYU Provo, and my youngest wants to attend BYU Idaho.  We will see where they both end up beginning next year!!!




1 comment:

  1. I have been totally mission you. Now I know why.. You have a new internet home. as cute as those prom pictures are, I am glad to see these new posts. Love you, Dana.

    ReplyDelete