Monday, January 7, 2013

Vintage Dessert Bar

Here are my practice pictures from the dessert bar I decorated at a recent wedding at International Market Square.   It was so fun to use a dozen of the cake stands I've made from beautiful vintage and antique dishes.  They topped each stand with desserts.  Then we set fresh and silk flowers, as well as little vintage dishes and tea pots and such, interspersed throughout the table.  It turned out charming and breath taking.

I am still waiting for pictures from the professional photagrapher, but here are a few from when I was practicing to make sure the color scheme matched.

If you are interested in having me decorate tables or a dessert bar, or want to use these cake stands, just leave a comment or e-mail me at jlplatesandplatters@gmail.com.  All of the floral arrangement and table cloths (not pictured) are available for rent as well- if you need tables and dessert bars decorated, you've found the right place!





No comments:

Post a Comment