Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Tea Cup Party Favors

Here is an awesome idea for a parting gift at a wedding, reception, tea party, bridal shower-- any kind of party!

Take a tea cup.

Put hot chocolate into a baggie.  Tie the top with lace.  This particular lace is actually vintage lace which made it even more charming.

For this couple, I also put tags on it with directions and a sweet saying on it: "A little something warm from our home to yours."

I absolutely love these and they looked beautiful all set out on a table.  The guests were delighted with the treat and had fun picking out their tea cup.






I have 25 of these adorable tea cups filled with hot chocolate left from a recent wedding.  I also have a gigantic bag of hot chocolate that I will throw in with it.  I think the bag would fill maybe about 100 cups.  Each tea cup cost about $3-4 to make, depending on how cheap you can find the tea cup.  I am charging $50 for 25 cups and the bag of hot chocolate.  What a bargain!

Email or leave a comment with your contact info if you are interested and we can arrange a pick-up.  Twin Cities area only unless you want to pay an arm and a leg for shipping ;o)

info@ritamarieweddings.com




No comments:

Post a Comment