Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Introducing Rita Marie Weddings

To better serve our customers, we've undergone some exciting changes.

We have a new name!  Rita Marie Weddings

Here is my new banner that was designed by a fancy New York City graphic designer (so lucky to have a cousin who works in that industry!)




And my new logo….

The name is inspired by my grandmother who is no longer living.  My designs started out vintage, although there are lots of different styles now.  I felt that her name sounded vintage, so it was true to my vision and beginnings, as well as has a nice ring to it.  Plus, I really feel my grandmother "speak" to me as I design and run my business, so it keeps her close to me.  Wasn't she a beauty?


And to see my new website, click here:Rita Marie Weddings

And to contact me with any questions, leave a comment or e-mail me at info@ritamarieweddings.com

It was so fun to start this adventure a while back.  I let my kids help me come up with that first name, JL Plates and Platters, and my instinct was correct in letting them help out.  They are so creative, and it was just what we needed to get started off the ground.  Things have grown so much, that a new name was needed to better describe our services.  Thanks to those of you who have supported me along the way, purchased things, and trusted us to serve you or help with a wedding or event.  It has been a magnificent adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment