Saturday, January 19, 2013

Vintage Goodies

I put together an order today for a customer who wanted to buy some vintage napkins for a wedding.  So pretty!


I love looking at the colors and textures of these beautiful linens.
 

I've got serene napkins, colorful doilies, and sweet old fashioned hankies.  They are romantic for weddings, and charming for everyday use as well.  I've had customers buy the doilies for holidays- they switch them out with their holiday decor at each season.  Very fun!

If you are interested in any, leave a comment, or e-mail me at: info@ritamarieweddings.com.  

I can send them or we can arrange a pick-up if you live in the Twin Cities.  I also have some posted on Etsy, you can look there by clicking here http://www.etsy.com/shop/RitaMarieWeddings, although I don't have all of my inventory posted.

Doilies: Every color under the sun!  And every shape….



I've even got hand-stitched table runners, dish towels, and dish rags/pot holders.




Vintage Batten Burg Lace Napkins and Runners (Downton Abby fans, you gotta love these!)




And beautiful "Pure Irish Linen, double damask."  Cool labels, huh?  These have never been used.


Sweet little "hankies".  A great gift for brides, grooms, wedding lines, mothers, grandmothers, sisters, etc.

(ed. note: I'm still in the process of changing over all of the labels from our new name change, so these tags are outdated.)







No comments:

Post a Comment