Monday, January 28, 2013

Mantle Mental

I am currently undertaking a mantle challenge (which I suppose it somewhat of a mental challenge)!

This was my mantle at Christmas (I was going to choose one of these pictures for our Christmas cards, which never got written this year -- sigh, ho hum).


With that kind of history, I obviously need to keep this venture somewhat simple.  But I do think it sounds relaxing and fun to do a little something for Valentine's Day.  Wouldn't it be fun to carry over this idea to wedding or party decor?  You could make some garlands to put over the dessert bar or other walls.

I headed to Pinterest, and these are the pictures I found there that I am using for my inspiration pieces (just enter "valentine's ideas" in your search bar on Pinterest.com and I'm sure you'll find these and more).  Should I use paper, fabric, cut-outs, or a little free-handing it?  It will be fun to see what I can come up with this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment